Monday, September 12, 2005

010.Knitting with a Cause: Mac and Me Patterns

09.11.05

I discovered "Mac and Me" when I went looking for a sweater to knit Noah for Christmas... hopefully I'll finish it before March haahahaha... I'll probably end up knitting him a size 2 Yr Old.

Anyway, I'm all about things with a cause and supporting other, etc etc etc and all the proceeds go to Mac (apparently a girl)'s college tuition.

Now that's a smart mom for being so entrepreneurial!

So if you have any kiddy stuff you like to knit, then buy them!

Stitch DC carries them but it's only good for locals as they don't have an online store
KnitPixie.com
PurlSoho.com

go to google to find the rest...

to see the pattern i bought, visit the "Noah Christmas Gift" link.

*e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home